The NSNU is committed to supporting nurses and health care of the highest quality. In the course of our work to fulfill this commitment, we monitor and speak out about workplace issues, government policies, national trends, and more. Below is a list of our position statements, as well as some from affiliated nursing and labour organizations.
- ED Closures
- Opposing For-Profit Plasma
- Strike by Another Union
- NSNU Ebola Policy Statement (PDF)
- NSNU Workplace Violence (PDF)
- Canadian Nurses Association and CFNU - Workplace Violence (PDF)
- Canadian Nurses Association - Influenza Immunization of RNs (PDF)