The NSNU represents Community Care nurses who work for Victorian Order of Nurses (VON), Canadian Blood Services and home support practices. These agreements remain in effect until a new contract is negotiated and ratified by members.
Please note: the Canadian Blood Services collective agreement document is under review and will be updated as soon as possible.
The Collective Agreements and MOAs are available in PDF format for easy viewing.
- Canadian Blood Services MOA
- Digby/Clare Home Support
- Victorian Order of Nurses
- Yarmouth/Argyle Home Support
- Signed MOA LPN Wage Parity Nov 2020 VON Nova Scotia
- New Dawn Homecare Collective Agreement