NSNU is excited to be hosting an in-person Annual General Meeting in 2023.
Once again, we will gather at the Best Western Glengarry Hotel in Truro to host our 46th AGM and Education Day events. The theme for the coming convention is, Together Again!
It promises to be another great series of meetings as we conduct business, develop strategies, make important decisions for the coming year, and inform members about past, present, and future activities.
The 2023 AGM/Education Day is scheduled to take place Monday, April 24 – Thursday, April 27.
2022 AGM Minutes - Will be available early 2023
Financial Statements - Will be available prior to April 2023
- The Hospitality Event on the evening of April 25 will take place at the Engine Room.
- Keltic Clothing will be onsite selling uniforms and accessories.
- Andrea's Jewelry Designs will be back to sell popular jewelry items.
- Johnson Insurance will be an exhibitor - there once again to support the NSNU AGM and our members.
- The NSNU will be selling an assortment of merchandise. We now accept cash, credit and debit.
- Once again, we will be collecting donations of dignity items for the Truro Food Bank. Help us fulfill a period promise on Tampon Tuesday, April 25.
- The NSNU Charity Draw is back! Each local is asked to donate an item to the charity fundraiser. All proceeds from the 50/50 during the hospitality event and tickets sales for the draw go to The Marguerite Centre in Halifax and Hope Project in Sydney.